Fiber-optic Internet connections, extraordinary security and EV charging stations for your car
Car collectors and motorsports enthusiasts are choosing Monterey Motorsport Park’s luxury garage-condos for a variety of reasons:
- Because the shortage of residential garage space that’s typical of many homes in Carmel and other Monterey Peninsula communities means storage space for valuable cars is extremely scarce
- Because mezzanines built into every unit are ideal to customize as personal offices, luxury retreats or to provide additional storage off the garage floor
- Because Monterey Motorsport Park is attracting owners who want to be part of this unique car-oriented community
But beyond these obvious draws, what makes these upscale garage-condos unique are the many desirable amenities included with the individual units or offered as community benefits.
Start with Blazingly Fast Fiber Internet Options…End with Car Washing On-Site
When you purchase at Monterey Motorsport Park, you’ll enjoy:
- Breathtakingly fast fiber-optic Internet connection capabilities — Need to access video or download huge files? Planning to operate a business that requires enormous bandwidth? We’re bringing the unmatched speed of fiber into the Monterey Motorsport community, which will enable you to opt in to whatever level of AT&T or Comcast broadband service you require — such as gig-speed or business-class services. So, you’ll always have the access you need, day in and day out.
- Security — Completely fenced perimeter with 24×7 access-controlled entrance gates, abundant lighting, and pro-active remote guarding from Elite Interactive Solutions. Highly trained security agents respond to on-site alerts with the goal of “warning off” intruders via a facility-wide PA system — to stop break-ins before they occur.
- Phone-Cable TV — Enjoy Voice over IP (VoIP) phone service via your optional fiber-optic Internet connection. Plus, you can opt for cable TV access as well.
- EV charging stations — Conveniently charge your electric vehicle at the on-site charging stations.
- Handy car wash, plus compressed air and water — Give your car a quick scrub at our on-site car wash, which fully complies with best management practices (BMPs) as set forth by the EPA for Storm Water Pollution Prevention. Or top off the air in your tires or water in your radiator right on-site.
- Accessibility for trailers and rigs — A consultant has conducted a turning analysis for deliveries by 55’ semi-trailers, access for motorhomes of up to 30’ and passenger cars pulling 20’ boat trailers. The results are detailed here. If you anticipate using this type of transport, please talk to our brokerage team to discuss which units will accommodate your specific needs.
- Restrooms and shower — The complex will include several restrooms for owners within the Monterey Motorsport community, including one with a shower available for your use. In addition, an internal water loop and waste line is available if you’d like to install a private restroom and/or sink in your individual unit. All of the garage-condos are individually metered for electrical service, with a 200-Amp sub panel, single phase, 120/208V.
Construction Moving Toward Completion
With construction work rapidly progressing toward completion of the initial building of garage-condos with move-in tentatively scheduled before year-end, inventory is starting to be snapped up quickly. Check out the live construction cam here.
If you’ve been considering making your move to this truly one-of-a-kind community of car enthusiasts, don’t wait. To learn more about our unique, next-generation car community and garage-condo storage facility, contact one of our brokers right away:
- Josh Jones, Cushman & Wakefield, Josh.Jones@cushwake.com, (831) 647-2106
- Ryan Clark, Cushman & Wakefield, Ryan.p.Clark@cushwake.com, (831) 755-1635
- Dennis Chambers, firstname.lastname@example.org, (408) 605-6760
- You can also get in touch with Gordon McCall, who’s part of the development team and will be relocating his business — McCall Events — to the community upon build-out, at email@example.com or call (831) 372-9311.
- Or you can contact Ralph Borelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 521-7117.