Only 15 of 86 Units Remain at Monterey Motorsport Parkhttps://secureservercdn.net/184.108.40.206/8e1.60e.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/time_out-1024x559.png 1024 559 Monterey Motorsport Park Monterey Motorsport Park https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/ebc850999cc676f2f74b35203a47dd24?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Luxury Garage-Condo Facility Heading into Home Lap
The sales momentum continues to surge. Monterey Motorsport Park — a unique garage-condo complex and upscale car community now open adjacent to Monterey Regional Airport — is picking up speed as it heads into the home lap.
Any buyers waiting for a slowdown due to the coronavirus may want to reconsider. And quickly!
“We’ve seen a steady stream of sales since the complex opened and people got their paperwork together and arranged for financing, if needed,” says Ralph N. Borelli, co-founder and co-managing partner of the development. “Nearly two dozen units closed between the announcement of the COVID-19 stay-at-home order in mid-March and June 1st. That pace has continued right up to the present — and if anything, it is accelerating.”
Past Prospects Returning to Rev Up Sales
Several people who were in serious discussions a number of months ago before walking away, have recently returned to purchase units. It’s becoming clear that the window of opportunity is rapidly closing — and people who want to be a part of this one-of-a-kind motorsports and car collector community don’t have much time left to make up their minds.
Caution: Price Increase Directly Ahead
Here’s one more motivation for those on the fence: Monterey Motorsport Park has announced that prices for the garage-condos will increase on August 1st. So, if you want to get in at current levels, you have just a few weeks left to choose your unit and sign the paperwork.
High-End Features and Amenities
If you’ve heard about Monterey Motorsport Park, but haven’t yet taken a close look — the community is nothing like your typical garage or storage facility. Just look at these top-of-the-line features and amenities:
- An eye-catching profile with stone wall treatments, plenty of glass, and canopies over some entrances — tucked up against the oak-studded hillside
- Four buildings — two with all units already sold out or in escrow — with garage-condos in the other two buildings ranging from about 700 sq. ft. to around 1,375 sq. ft.
- Ceilings that soar to 25 feet, with large roll-up doors to easily move vehicles in and out — and a walk-in door for you and your guests
- Spacious mezzanines 13 feet above the garage floor that are the “secret sauce” of this unique facility — owners are customizing these spaces into personal offices or plush leisure retreats with TVs, wet bars and more
- High-speed business Internet and cable options for web, TV and phone
- Secure, fully fenced with access-controlled gates and an innovative proactive, video-based remote guarding solution
Step on It…Before the Selection Is Gone
It’s getting close to last call if you want to mix and mingle with the fascinating array of people who have purchased units at Monterey Motorsport Park. You still have some options with your choice of units, but the selection is dwindling. For more information, contact any member of our brokerage team right away:
- Josh Jones, Mahoney & Associates, email@example.com, (831) 233-2196
- Ryan Clark, Cushman & Wakefield, Ryan.p.Clark@cushwake.com, (831) 755-1635
- Dennis Chambers, firstname.lastname@example.org, (408) 605-6760
- You can also get in touch with Gordon McCall, who has moved his business into a unit at Monterey Motorsport Park, at email@example.com or call (831) 372-9311.
- Or you can contact Ralph Borelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 521-7117.