Two Rare Double Units Available at Monterey Motorsport Park
You asked for it. And now, we’re happy to report that we’ve just customized two — two! — double units at Monterey Motorsport Park. Units 7/8 in Building B. And Units 12/13 in Building D. See unit plans here.
Building B – Units 7/8 – 1,960 sq. ft. – 50-foot width, maximum
Building D – Units 12/13 – 1,372 sq. ft. sq. ft. – 35-foot width, maximum
Working with co-developer and contractor, SWENSON, we’ve opened up the demising walls — creating a 10×10-foot passage way between the garage-condos to create these much-sought-after double units. Both double garage-condos will feature two large roll-up doors — 14×14 feet each in Units 7/8B, and 12-feet wide x 14-feet high in each of the two units in 12/13D. That’s in addition to convenient walk-in doors for you and your guests.
These double units, with the double roll-up doors, offer exceptional manueverability when you’re moving vehicles into and out of your garage-condo. In addition, having double the mezzanine space gives you additional room to create a leisure retreat or personal office upstairs, or use part of the space for your office or retreat, and the rest for needed storage.
Plus, with all that space on the garage floor, you can easily add a restroom, utilty room or downstairs storage — whatever you want to build. And of course, there’s ample ground-floor room for a larger collection of cars, work area, parts storage, cabinets, or what have you.
Upscale Features and Amenities
Why are so many car people reserving a spot in this unique community? The simple answer is: there’s nothing else like it — and may never be again. The challenge of finding the right property, with water rights, and navigating the lengthy permitting process makes this a rare find indeed.
On top of that, everything at Monterey Motorsport Park is first class. Here are just a few of the high-end features and amenities: See more photos here
- Stylish, attractive exteriors with stone wall treatments, plenty of glass and canopies above some entrances
- A fully fenced complex — with access-controlled entry, video surveillance and proactive remote guarding services
- Soaring ceilings in each unit to as much as 25 feet
- Mezzanines 13 feet above the garage floor, accessible via an interior staircase, which can be customized into a luxurious retreat or a personal office
- Internet and cable options for web, TV and phone service
Sales Accelerating into Summer
If you’re interested in either of these rare doubles, better step on it…because sales are surging as summer arrives. With recently closings, the remaining space has dwindled to approximately 30%. So, there’s still decent selection remaining right now…but that likely won’t last long.
Contact one of our brokers immediately for more information or to arrange an on-site tour:
- Josh Jones, Mahoney & Associates, firstname.lastname@example.org, (831) 233-2196
- Ryan Clark, Cushman & Wakefield, Ryan.p.Clark@cushwake.com, (831) 755-1635
- Dennis Chambers, email@example.com, (408) 605-6760
- You can also get in touch with Gordon McCall, who’s part of the development team and will be relocating his business — McCall Events — to the community upon build-out, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (831) 372-9311.
- Or you can contact Ralph Borelli at email@example.com or call (408) 521-7117.