Sales Are Impressive at Monterey Motorsport Park — 23 Units Closed Since Mid-March Stay-at-Home Order
The COVID-19 stay-at-home order certainly created a “new normal” — to borrow an extremely overused phrase. But the “new normal” at Monterey Motorsport Park is the opposite of what you may think it would be.
Picture powerful waves rolling in against the tide on the beautiful Monterey coastline. That’s what’s happening at this upscale garage-condo facility and one-of-a-kind car community.
Accelerating Pace of Sales and In-Person Tours
Sales at Monterey Motorsport Park are strong. Very strong. Since the Bay Area’s stay-at-home orders were first issued on March 16th, buyers have closed on 23 of the luxury garage-condos.
And now that real estate sales activities are once again permitted, in-person tours have leaped ahead. Last week, the three brokers representing the project conducted nine tours in ten days. That’s a lot of potential new buyers, especially considering that approximately two-thirds of the 86 garage-condos are already spoken for.
As an investor, if you look at the real estate market, the COVID-19 pandemic has clearly impacted retail and hospitality, with so many stores and restaurants shut down. Office space has also been impacted as employees work from home. But industrial — such as warehouses — has seen demand actually increase. And very scarce specialty industrial, such as these garage-condos, has never been stronger.
First-Class Features and Amenities
The four-building Monterey Motorsport Park complex — with garage-condo units ranging from about 700 to 2,100 sq. ft. — provides an extraordinary array of luxury features and amenities:
- A stylish profile with stone wall treatments, plenty of glass, and canopies over some entrances — set against the rolling hillside, so it’s completely unlike any other storage facility you’ve ever seen
- Soaring ceilings to 25 feet, with 14’x14’ roll-up doors in most units for easily moving vehicles in and out — and a walk-in door for the convenience of you and your guests
- Spacious mezzanines 13 feet above the garage floor that owners are customizing into a personal office or plush retreat with large-screen TV, wet bar and more for leisure hours
- Internet and cable options for web, TV and phone service
- A secure, fenced facility with access-controlled gates and an innovative proactive, video-based remote guarding solution
Time to Put Your Plans into Gear — Less Than 30% Remaining
If you’ve been thinking at all about joining this unique community and mingling with the fascinating group of collectors, auto enthusiasts and motorsports fans — or locating a small, low-traffic business here — you simply can’t afford to put things off any longer. Less than 30% of the space remains. Any delay places you in serious danger of missing out entirely.
Contact any member of our brokerage team now — to get more information and arrange for a walking tour of this beautiful property and the breathtaking garage-condos. You’ve never seen anything like this. Make the call today!
- Josh Jones, Mahoney & Associates, email@example.com, (831) 233-2196
- Ryan Clark, Cushman & Wakefield, Ryan.p.Clark@cushwake.com, (831) 755-1635
- Dennis Chambers, firstname.lastname@example.org, (408) 605-6760
- You can also get in touch with Gordon McCall, who’s part of the development team and will be relocating his business — McCall Events — to the community upon build-out, at email@example.com or call (831) 372-9311.
- Or you can contact Ralph Borelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 521-7117.