Join Us at Monterey Motorsport Park on Saturday, June 20th from 12 noon to 4 p.m.
You’ve heard about it. You may even know someone who’s purchased a luxury garage-condo at the Monterey Peninsula’s most talked-about community for collectors and auto enthusiasts. Perhaps it’s Gordon McCall. Or one of dozens of others who are so excited to locate their small business or hobby — or simply spend some of their leisure time — here.
Now, you and your significant other have the perfect excuse to get out of the house and make the short drive up Highway 68 toward WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, adjacent to Monterey Regional Airport, on Father’s Day weekend to see the place first-hand. All activities will be in compliance with county guidelines.
- Food and beverages
- Fully furnished sales model
- Meet Gordon McCall and tour his suite
- Broker-led tours of the full complex
Sales Momentum Is Strong — Only 30% of Units Remain
There’s another big reason why you shouldn’t postpone your tour of Monterey Motorsport Park any longer. We’ve closed more than 20 sales since mid-March when the shelter-at-home orders came out — and now only 30% of the space remains. So, you need to get over here right away, see the complex in person and choose your favorite unit while you still can.
Better yet — don’t wait until Father’s Day! Go to our website, check out all the videos, photos and virtual sales tools, and arrange a tour today with a member of our brokerage team:
- Josh Jones, Mahoney & Associates, [email protected], (831) 233-2196
- Ryan Clark, Cushman & Wakefield, [email protected], (831) 755-1635
- Dennis Chambers, [email protected], (408) 605-6760
- You can also get in touch with Gordon McCall, who’s part of the development team and will be relocating his business — McCall Events — to the community upon build-out, at [email protected] or call (831) 372-9311.
- Or you can contact Ralph Borelli at [email protected] or call (408) 521-7117.