Telco Business Solutions — an end-to-end communications and networking company based in Monterey, with more than 20 years of business technology expertise — has been selected as the preferred provider of telephones and a full spectrum of IT support for owners and tenants at Monterey Motorsport Park.
“We’re committed to working closely with owners to install the latest technology, as you build out your luxury garage-condo unit,” says Bruce Feinberg, vice president of sales. “We have everything you need — Internet packages, phone systems, cameras, security systems for individual units, and much more — all installed in a highly professional manner. Our local, personal and solution-oriented focus differentiates us from other competitors in the IT field.”
Ideal Solutions for Business or Personal Needs
Telco Business Solutions offers a variety of hosted and on-premise phone systems for business or demanding personal use. The feature-rich options include everything from voicemail to fax solutions, as well as smart functionality such as cell phone “follow me and find me” capabilities — plus VoIP services that can significantly reduce overall telecommunications costs.
The company partners with Comcast to offer a range of Internet packages and complementary services including website creation, development and hosting — as well as remote backup and storage to protect your vital applications and data.
Owners can choose from five Comcast business packages starting at download speeds of 35 Mbps and going all the way up to ultra-high-speed 1 Gigabit downloads. A number of the full-featured plans include Comcast Business SecurityEdge protection against cybersecurity threats such as malware, ransomware, phishing, and botnet infections, and 4G LTE backup services. Check out this info sheet for more details.
“Our management and staff have many years of experience delivering expert service to businesses and individuals on the Monterey Peninsula, as well as in Santa Cruz and San Benito Counties,” Feinberg remarks. “We look forward to designing and installing the perfect communications and IT solution for your needs.”
Move-Ins Continuing at Rapid Pace
Opening just a few months ago, Monterey Motorsport Park is rapidly filling up — keeping suppliers such as Telco Business Solutions on their toes. Already, more than 80% of the 86 total garage-condo units in the complex have been sold. And based on the increasing volume of tours taking place, the remaining inventory won’t last long.
Buyers can choose from units ranging from about 700 sq. ft. to just under 2,000 sq. ft., with many luxury amenities:
- An attractive exterior set against the tree-studded hillside, with buildings featuring plenty of glass, stone wall treatments and canopies over some entrances
- Soaring ceilings to 25 feet, with a large roll-up door for easily moving your vehicles in and out — and a walk-in door for you and your guests
- A spacious mezzanine 13 feet above the garage floor — perfect to customize into a personal office or plush retreat with large-screen TV, wet bar and more
- A secure, fenced facility with access-controlled gates and an innovative proactive, video-based remote guarding solution for the complex
- On-site car wash, EV charging stations, compressed air and water, and community restrooms with showers
Conact our Brokerage Team to Arrange a Tour
Yes, you can tour the Monterey Motorsport Park complex right now! We’re accepting reservations for individual tours guided by our brokers — following all local public health guidelines for social distancing and proper hygiene.
With the selection of garage-condos dwindling so quickly, you don’t want to postpone this any longer. If you have any interest in joining our community and solving your storage needs for your car collection, wine collection or other personal and business storage needs, make an appointment right away to see this amazing facility.
Contact one of our brokers today!
- Josh Jones, Mahoney & Associates, firstname.lastname@example.org, (831) 233-2196
- Ryan Clark, Cushman & Wakefield, Ryan.p.Clark@cushwake.com, (831) 755-1635
- Dennis Chambers, email@example.com, (408) 605-6760
- You can also get in touch with Gordon McCall, who has moved his business into a unit at Monterey Motorsport Park, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (831) 372-9311.
- Or you can contact Ralph Borelli at email@example.com or call (408) 521-7117.