Remember a month ago when there were only 15 luxury garage-condos remaining at Monterey Motorsport Park?
Scratch that. There are now just 7 left. That’s right, 7!
So, when we say you have very little time if you want to join this unique upscale car community and garage-condo complex adjacent to Monterey Regional Airport, it’s not marketing hype. You literally have perhaps a few weeks — or possibly just days — to secure your unit.
Take a Virtual Tour Right Now
Want to take a quick look around the complex, but don’t have the time this week? You can start by watching this new video.
We’ll take you on a virtual walking tour of Monterey Motorsport Park. Access-controlled front gate. Wide drive aisles. Large roll-up doors in every unit. On-site car wash. Electric charging stations. Community restrooms with showers. And so much more.
There are plenty of other virtual tools, videos and still images of the community — as well as photos of several of the garage-condo units — on our website as well.
Schedule a Personal On-site Tour
Once you’ve seen the community through the magic of video, you need to get out here. Right away! It’s August — the best month of the year on the Monterey Peninsula. Choose a broker from our list below and enjoy a safe, socially distanced on-site tour of the remaining units.
You won’t believe how cool this place is! Just look at these first-class features and amenities:
- An eye-catching profile with stone wall treatments, plenty of glass, and canopies over some entrances — tucked up against the oak-studded hillside
- Four buildings — two with all units already sold or in escrow — with a handful of garage-condos in the other two buildings ranging from just under 700 sq. ft. to slightly over 1,950 sq. ft. Check out the remaining units here.
- Ceilings that soar to 25 feet, with large roll-up doors to easily move vehicles in and out — and a walk-in door for you and your guests
- Spacious mezzanines 13 feet above the garage floor that are the “secret sauce” of this unique facility — owners are customizing these spaces into personal offices or plush leisure retreats with TVs, wet bars and more
- High-speed business Internet and cable options for web, TV and phone
- Secure, fully fenced with access-controlled gates and an innovative proactive, video-based remote guarding service
Call today and speak with any of our brokers to set up your on-site visit:
- Josh Jones, Mahoney & Associates, email@example.com, (831) 233-2196
- Ryan Clark, Cushman & Wakefield, Ryan.p.Clark@cushwake.com, (831) 755-1635
- Dennis Chambers, firstname.lastname@example.org, (408) 605-6760
- You can also get in touch with Gordon McCall, who has moved his business into a unit at Monterey Motorsport Park, at email@example.com or call (831) 372-9311.Or you can contact Ralph Borelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 521-7117.