Take a virtual tour and more of Monterey Motorsport Park
Due to the statewide order addressing COVID-19, most of us are adjusting by working from home and avoiding unnecessary activities involving travel.
This may make it seem like a challenging time to learn more about recently opened Monterey Motorsport Park — a unique car community that represents the next evolution in luxury garage-condos. And this, just when you actually have time on your weekends to take a closer look.
Well, thanks to some creative online tools — we’ve got you covered.
Take a Tour…Virtually
We offer a wide variety of ways for you to see and experience our fabulous facility, without leaving your desk or dining room table at home
- Take a virtual tour — Click to your heart’s content in selected units
- Enjoy a 3D experience — Click and drag to look around a selected unit, downstairs and upstairs
- Picture yourself in our sales model — Browse the high-quality images that bring you right into the model
- Check out our videos — Get a bird’s-eye view of the project, learn why Gordon McCall chose to relocate his business here, watch highlights that show the attention to detail that went into construction (now complete), and more
- Choose your favorite unit — Use our floor plans to zero in on the precise unit you want — but don’t wait — the increasing amount of red and yellow shows the growing number of units sold or in escrow
- Setup a video conference — Contact one of our brokers and they can set up a meeting with you.
Virtually Seamless Closing
Once you’re ready to purchase or close, we can help you reach the finish line as well. We have a variety of online collaborative solutions at our disposal — including DocuSign for electronic signatures and even e-filing at the title company.
So go ahead. Use this time you have on the weekends to do what you’ve always wanted — take a walking tour of Monterey Motorsport Park with your mouse and cursor, without leaving the comfort of your home.
Features and Amenities
The four-building complex, with garage-condos from about 700 to 2,100 sq. ft., includes:
- A stylish profile with stone wall treatments, plenty of glass and canopies over some entrances — distinguishing it from any mini-storage complex
- Soaring ceilings to 25 feet, with 14’x14’ roll-up doors in most units for easily moving vehicles in and out — and a walk-in door for you and your guests
- Spacious mezzanines 13 feet above the garage floor that can be customized into a personal office or plush retreat for leisure-time purposes
- Internet and cable options for web, TV and phone service
- A secure, fenced facility with access-controlled gates and proactive, video-based remote guarding
And the best way to get more information about Monterey Motorsport Park? Reach out to our brokerage team, who will be happy to provide further details on availability and pricing:
- Josh Jones, Mahoney & Associates, [email protected], (831) 233-2196
- Ryan Clark, Cushman & Wakefield, [email protected], (831) 755-1635
- Dennis Chambers, [email protected], (408) 605-6760
- You can also get in touch with Gordon McCall, who’s part of the development team and will be relocating his business — McCall Events — to the community upon build-out, at [email protected] or call (831) 372-9311.
- Or you can contact Ralph Borelli at [email protected] or call (408) 521-7117.