If you’re a collector or car enthusiast who has a physical disability, Monterey Motorsport Park is offering a selection of car-condo units designed to fully meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Units 9B, 15C and 16C all offer the following accommodations:
- An ADA-compliant lift that enables you to easily reach the mezzanine, 13 feet above the garage floor in your two-story unit
- An accessible path of travel from your parking spot at the door into your unit
- An accessible path of travel as well from your unit to ADA-compliant restrooms located in both Buildings B and C within the four-building complex
Unit 9B features just under 1,000 sq. ft. of space — including the mezzanine — while units 15C and 16C provide a bit less than 1,100 sq. ft. of space. The convenient interior ADA-compliant lifts allow owners of all abilities to avoid the stairs and take full advantage of the mezzanine to create a personal office or a comfortable getaway retreat to relax in and watch TV. Fiber optic Internet connections provide a choice of high-speed plans and VoIP phone service, while cable TV options are also available.
One-of-a-Kind Car Community
Of course, the biggest benefit is that you’ll be part of this car-driven community, where you can meet and mingle with others who share your passion for car collecting or motorsports. Monterey Motorsport Park is an ideal place to gather on race weekends for competitions at nearby WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, during Monterey Car Week each August, or in fact, anytime you simply want to hang out with friends or business associates.
Units Going Quickly
Although construction has only been underway for a couple of months (check out our live cam here), approximately half of the units at Monterey Motorsport Park are already spoken for. And with only three ADA-compliant units remaining, if you have an interest in one of these, you’ll want to contact our brokerage team right away.
- Josh Jones, Cushman & Wakefield, Josh.Jones@cushwake.com, (831) 647-2106
- Ryan Clark, Cushman & Wakefield, Ryan.p.Clark@cushwake.com, (831) 755-1635
- Dennis Chambers, firstname.lastname@example.org, (408) 605-6760
You can also contact Gordon McCall, who’s part of the development team and will be relocating his business — McCall Events — to the community upon build-out, at email@example.com or call (831) 372-9311. Or you can contact Ralph Borelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 521-7117.