Monterey Motorsport Park is rapidly taking shape as summer weather arrives on the Monterey Peninsula. The four-building garage-condo complex adjacent to Monterey Regional Airport remains on track for completion in the final quarter of 2019, when owners of the luxury spaces will be able to customize their units and move their car collections, personal or business storage — and settle into the luxury retreats and/or offices they create in their spaces.
Here are just a few of the construction tasks that have been completed in recent weeks by co-developer and contractor Swenson:
- The steel framing is complete and metal panels have been secured to one side of the framing
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing has been 100% roughed in
- Windows and fans are in place and lath has been secured to the plywood in preparation for applying the stucco
- The roof is now in place
- Steel framing is 70% complete
- 50% of the demising walls have steel plates secured to one side of the walls
- Steel framing is complete and the steel plates have been added to one side of the demising walls
- The windows are in place
- Approximately 25% of the electrical has been roughed in
- Underground work has been completed, and the lower slab and retaining wall have been poured
Additionally, most of the site work at Monterey Motorsport Park has been completed including: the south and west concrete masonry retaining walls, the north wall’s I-beams have been set in concrete — with wood lagging underway, base rock has been laid for most roads, all underground work (sanitary sewer, fire water, drain, water, and electricity) — except for the east road — has been finished, and the storm chamber water retention system has been installed.
Sales Pace Is Picking Up
While construction has been progressing rapidly, the sales pace has picked up as well. If you’ve been waiting to time your purchase at Monterey Motorsport Park, now’s the time to take a close look and settle on your favorite space. The selection is dwindling quickly:
- Building A — Offering the largest garage-condos for sizable collections or other demanding requirements, Building A only has two spaces remaining that aren’t either pending or in escrow.
- Building B — Half of the 22 units are gone.
- Building C — More than half of the garage-condos are in escrow.
- Building D — Even the building with the largest number of units — including many of the most compact and affordably priced garage-condos — already has 50% of the units in escrow.
With the beautiful weather finally here and Monterey Car Week fast approaching in August, now is the time when momentum is expected to pick up dramatically.
For pricing or additional information, contact:
- Josh Jones, Cushman & Wakefield, Josh.Jones@cushwake.com, (831) 647-2106
- Ryan Clark, Cushman & Wakefield, Ryan.p.Clark@cushwake.com, (831) 755-1635
- Dennis Chambers, firstname.lastname@example.org, (408) 605-6760
- You can also get in touch with Gordon McCall, who’s part of the development team and will be relocating his business — McCall Events — to the community upon build-out, at email@example.com or call (831) 372-9311.
- Or you can contact Ralph Borelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 521-7117.