Sportscar Vintage Racing Association is the largest platform for vintage racing in the U.S.
Visit the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA) homepage, and you’ll quickly understand the mindset of one of the oldest and most respected organizations in vintage racing
Some people collect art…We race it.
That pretty much sums up the group’s philosophy. Whether it’s a Formula 1 or Indy car, or a classic Jaguar or Porsche, SVRA sanctions events at racetracks across the country that bring together motorsports enthusiasts who collect, maintain and race these classic cars that represent a rolling history of motorsports the world around.
In doing so, the SVRA has grown steadily to 2,500 active members with a database of more than 11,000 racecars. The group will put on 14 events at well-known and revered tracks across the country, from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway to WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.
So, it’s with great pleasure that Monterey Motorsport Park announces that we have signed an agreement to partner with SVRA and help support all that the SVRA does for the vintage racing community in the U.S.
“Monterey Motorsport Park and SVRA share a tremendous passion for historic and collector cars and the people who own them,” said Ralph Borelli, chairman of Borelli Investment Company and a co-founder of Monterey Motorsport Park. “We’re excited to share information about these luxury garage-condos and how we cater to the needs of discerning automobile enthusiasts with the broad audience delivered via SRVA’s events and activities nationwide.”
“Where could you find a better cultural fit for an SVRA partner than Monterey Motorsports Park?” added SVRA CEO Tony Parella. “We are honored to have this relationship and it is very appropriate in a year where we are excited to have WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca on our calendar.”
Monterey Motorsport Park joins a long list of SVRA sponsors including Jaguar, Land Rover, Merrill Lynch, NetJets, Sunoco, Mazda, and more.
Ideal for Storing Vintage Race Cars or Collector Cars
Located along Highway 68 near the Monterey airport and just minutes from WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, Monterey Motorsport Park is ideal for securely storing any type of car collection — for vintage racing, track driving or entering in shows or Concours competitions.
The 86 upscale garage-condos range in size from just less than 700 sq. ft. to around 2,600 sq. ft., with the gated, access-controlled complex protected by video and pro-active remote guarding services from Elite Interactive Solutions. Each luxury unit features:
- Large roll-up doors for easily moving vehicles in and out of your unit
- A separate walk-in door for owners and their guests
- Soaring ceilings to as much as 25 feet
- A mezzanine 13 feet above the garage floor, accessible via an interior staircase, which can be customized into a splendid retreat with wet bar, large-screen TV and more, or a personal office
- High-speed fiber optic Internet and cable TV access
The best part is: these are garage-condos that you can invest in — rather than rent — meaning that just like the classic pieces of rolling art that owners are storing in their garage-condos, there’s the potential of enjoying the appreciation of precious real estate on the beautiful Monterey Peninsula over the years.
Opening in the 4th Quarter of 2019
With the wet winter behind us, construction is now at full speed. Our live construction cam is here. Sales activity has also recently begun to increase once again and the inventory is more than 50% sold, so now is the time to find out more about Monterey Motorsport Park and choose your favorite unit while there’s still a good selection of garage-condos to suit your needs.
For more information, contact one of our brokers or development team members:
- Josh Jones, Cushman & Wakefield, Josh.Jones@cushwake.com, (831) 647-2106
- Ryan Clark, Cushman & Wakefield, Ryan.p.Clark@cushwake.com, (831) 755-1635
- Dennis Chambers, firstname.lastname@example.org, (408) 605-6760
- You can also get in touch with Gordon McCall, who’s part of the development team and will be relocating his business — McCall Events — to the community upon build-out, at email@example.com or call (831) 372-9311.
- Or you can contact Ralph Borelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 521-7117.