More Ways to Become Part of the Monterey Motorsport Park Community
By now, you’re well aware of Monterey Motorsport Park. Construction is moving quickly and the building exteriors are rapidly approaching completion. In a word, the excitement is building.
Perhaps you’re excited as well — but for a variety of reasons, the timing isn’t right for you to purchase one of the upscale garage-condos in the four-building complex along Highway 68 adjacent to the Monterey airport.
Now, you have several exciting new opportunities to join our unique car community!
Lease a Luxury Garage-Condo
Due to strong investor interest, a very limited number of garage-condos will be available to lease. Currently, it’s expected that one-year leases will be available for $1.95 gross per sq. ft. Longer leases of up to five years will also be available — with attractive reductions in rent for each year added to your lease term.
Lease With Option to Buy
If you’re leaning toward buying into this extraordinary community, but simply can’t swing it at the moment, you can arrange for a lease with an option to buy. Lease for 18 months and we’ll give you a purchase option, with 10% of your rent applying toward the price when you close escrow. Contact us for additional terms that apply to this outstanding option.
Ideal Solution for Collectors, Motorsports Enthusiasts and Small Businesses
Quite simply, Monterey Motorsport Park is the only facility of its kind under construction on the Monterey Peninsula. Purpose-built for auto enthusiasts and small businesses that cater to people who love cars, the complex is scheduled to open before the end of the year.
Interest in the garage-condos is exceptionally high and ramping up even more as Monterey Car Week approaches. Selection is dwindling fast. Attractive community amenities include:
- Completely enclosed complex — with access-controlled entry, video surveillance and proactive remote guarding service to safeguard cars and other valuables
- Oversized roll-up doors for easily moving vehicles into and out of your garage-condo
- A separate walk-in door for you and your guests
- Soaring ceilings to as much as 25 feet
- A mezzanine in each unit 13 feet above the garage floor — accessible via an interior staircase — which can be customized into a luxurious retreat or a personal office
- High-speed fiber optic Internet and cable TV access
Get More Information About Lease Options
For more information about leasing or leasing with an option to buy at Monterey Motorsport Park, please contact one of our brokers or development team members:
- Josh Jones, Cushman & Wakefield, Josh.Jones@cushwake.com, (831) 647-2106
- Ryan Clark, Cushman & Wakefield, Ryan.p.Clark@cushwake.com, (831) 755-1635
- Dennis Chambers, email@example.com, (408) 605-6760
- You can also get in touch with Gordon McCall, who’s part of the development team and will be relocating his business — McCall Events — to the community upon build-out, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (831) 372-9311.
- Or you can contact Ralph Borelli at email@example.com or call (408) 521-7117.