Monterey Car Week has come and gone — and it was another whirlwind of delights for the senses: Spectacular cars of all makes, models and pedigrees. Eye-opening shows and auctions. Every type of food and drink imaginable. The breathtaking scenery that can only be found on the Monterey Peninsula. The heart-pumping excitement of the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca. And fascinating car and motorsports enthusiasts from every walk of life.
We relished every moment and each event we attended this year — from the elegance of McCall’s Motorworks Revival at the Monterey Jet Center and high style of Concorso Italiano to the two events we co-hosted at Monterey Motorsport Park itself. We enjoyed seeing many old friends and meeting many new ones. And we’re already looking forward to Monterey Car Week 2020, when our owners will be able to use their luxury garage-condos as a gathering place: to store their cars, have friends and associates over and relax during the busy week.
Sales Momentum Is Revving Up
With construction continuing at a rapid clip and the expected surge in interest as prospective owners finally enjoyed their first glimpse of this unique car community, demand has accelerated and our brokerage team is moving quickly to respond to everyone.
A fully furnished sales model was completed just before Car Week, so prospects could walk into a unit and truly experience what it will be like to own here. The sales model is fabulous and it’s available any time by appointment if you would like to tour the complex as summer nears its end and we get ready to enter the fall and the final few months before the complex opens. View our interactive tour of the sales model here.
Monterey’s #1 Destination for your Cars
If you live in the Monterey Bay Area or visit the peninsula often to race or drive at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, attend concours events or auctions or just enjoy a drive along the scenic backroads, there’s no better place to store your cars than Monterey Motorsport Park.
- Your own luxury unit where you can securely store your cars or motorcycles and tinker with them as you please — with not a peep from your neighbors
- A like-minded community of owners who will become your new friends
- Oversized roll-up doors for easily moving vehicles into and out of your garage-condo
- A separate walk-in entrance for you and your guests
- Soaring ceilings in each unit to as much as 25 feet — with a mezzanine 13 feet above the garage floor that you can customize into a luxury retreat or personal office
- Access-controlled entry to the complex, with video surveillance and proactive remote guarding services for added security
- High-speed fiber optic Internet and cable TV options for each unit
- The opportunity to own valuable real estate and potentially enjoy long-term appreciation here on the Monterey Peninsula
Check out our live construction cam to view the progress on the site. To arrange a tour of the facility including our newly opened sales model, contact our brokerage team:
- Josh Jones, Cushman & Wakefield, Josh.Jones@cushwake.com, (831) 647-2106
- Ryan Clark, Cushman & Wakefield, Ryan.p.Clark@cushwake.com, (831) 755-1635
- Dennis Chambers, email@example.com, (408) 605-6760
- You can also get in touch with Gordon McCall, who’s part of the development team and will be relocating his business — McCall Events — to the community upon build-out, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (831) 372-9311.
- Or you can contact Ralph Borelli at email@example.com or call (408) 521-7117.