Lifelong local resident, Gordon McCall, is not only widely recognized for all he does on the Monterey Peninsula, but he has also earned a well-deserved reputation as one of the most sought-after experts on collector cars and motorcycles in the world.
Founder and co-host with his wife, Molly, of McCall’s Motorworks Revival, which annually kicks Car Week into high gear at the Monterey Jet Center — McCall has also served as a specialist for the Christie’s International global auction house and a class judge and field coordinator for more than 25 years at the prestigious Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance.
His latest venture is hosting a new television series, “Road to Provenance,” which has McCall traveling around the globe to highlight noteworthy vehicles, private collections or international automotive events of interest to enthusiasts.
You can read all about McCall and his many ventures — including his role as part of the development team behind Monterey Motorsport Park in the Summer/Fall 2019 edition of Carmel Magazine, currently on newsstands and in bookstores and retail outlets throughout the area.
In fact, Gordon is more than just a driving force behind this unique car community — he’ll be moving his business, McCall Events, and his collection of cars and motorcycles, and Molly will relocate her gallery of paintings and photographs to Monterey Motorsport Park once it opens scheduled for this fall.
Tour Monterey Motorsport Park
Didn’t get a chance to see Monterey Motorsport Park in person during Car Week? No problem. We now have a fully furnished sales model available by arrangement for tours. Contact any member of our brokerage team (below), who will be happy to walk you through the complex at your convenience in the coming weeks.
But don’t wait too long. With all the interest post-Car Week, sales are rapidly ramping up. To arrange a tour of the facility, contact our brokerage team:
- Josh Jones, Cushman & Wakefield, Josh.Jones@cushwake.com, (831) 647-2106
- Ryan Clark, Cushman & Wakefield, Ryan.p.Clark@cushwake.com, (831) 755-1635
- Dennis Chambers, firstname.lastname@example.org, (408) 605-6760
- You can also get in touch with Gordon McCall, who’s part of the development team and will be relocating his business — McCall Events — to the community upon build-out, at email@example.com or call (831) 372-9311.
- Or you can contact Ralph Borelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 521-7117.