Monterey Motorsport Park and RRS Auto Group have entered into a collaborative co-marketing arrangement that will drive benefits for auto-enthusiast customers from both organizations.
RRS Auto Group will promote Monterey Motorsport Park as the next evolution in luxury garage-condos to its expanding customer base. With appropriate documentation, any RRS customer who purchases a garage-condo at Monterey Motorsport Park will receive a free garage-door opener (an approximately $2,500 value).
Monterey Motorsport Park will also spread the word about RRS Auto Group as the trusted source for European sports cars buy/sell/brokerage, as well as 24/7 climate-controlled and alarmed vehicle storage at the RRS location at Club Auto Sport in San Jose. Any existing or future buyer at Monterey Motorsport Park will receive 10% off RRS Auto Group’s regular storage rates.
A Unique Strategic Partnership
Both RRS and Monterey Motorsport Park offer extraordinary automotive solutions to car collectors throughout Northern California. With similar commitments to high-end services, the co-marketing agreement between the two entities signifies a long-term strategic partnership drawing upon a great deal of synergy.
RRS Auto Group is the trusted source for premium automotive solutions including specialized auto sales and consignment services, particularly for European sports cars. The company’s storage solutions offered through its Carvault by RRS storage division are designed for clients with individual vehicles who are looking for a secure, 24/7 climate-controlled environment. For rarely driven vehicles, Carvault will also provide remote storage alternatives.
Monterey Motorsport Park is designed for people who love their cars and motorcycles. This exclusive garage-condo complex appeals to auto enthusiasts with car collections, large or small, who want to join a unique car community. Every unit has a mezzanine that can be customized into a leisure retreat or personal office — which will give owners a place to congregate, gather with friends, watch races on TV, or work on their cars.
“We are very excited about the true synergy we have with Monterey Motorsport Park. Together, we look forward to serving the car enthusiast community from Silicon Valley to the Monterey Peninsula.”Steve Shee, founder and CEO of RRS
First Class Accommodations for your Cars
If it were up to your cars or motorcycles to decide, they would choose Monterey Motorsport Park as their home. The upscale garage-condos are designed to pamper you and your collection with an unmatched set of amenities:
- A location where you can tune and work on your cars or motorcycles without noise complaints from your neighbors
- A community of notable owners with interests that are just like yours
- Oversized roll-up doors for easily moving vehicles into and out of your garage-condo (Buyers referred from RRS get a free garage-door opener)
- A separate walk-in entrance for you and your guests
- Soaring ceilings in each unit to as much as 25 feet, creating a spacious feeling
- Access-controlled entry to the complex, with video surveillance and proactive remote guarding services for added security
- High-speed fiber optic Internet and cable TV options for each unit
Construction is proceeding rapidly, with the grand opening targeted for the last quarter of the year. You can view the construction progress online by following our live construction cam.
To arrange a tour of the facility, contact our brokerage team:
- Josh Jones, Cushman & Wakefield, Josh.Jones@cushwake.com, (831) 647-2106
- Ryan Clark, Cushman & Wakefield, Ryan.p.Clark@cushwake.com, (831) 755-1635
- Dennis Chambers, firstname.lastname@example.org, (408) 605-6760
- You can also get in touch with Gordon McCall, who’s part of the development team and will be relocating his business — McCall Events — to the community upon build-out, at email@example.com or call (831) 372-9311.
- Or you can contact Ralph Borelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 521-7117.