Monterey Motorsport Park and Hooked on Driving have entered into a co-marketing agreement that will drive benefits for auto enthusiasts associated with both organizations.
Hooked on Driving (HOD) will promote Monterey Motorsport Park as the next evolution in luxury garage-condos to its many auto enthusiasts located throughout California. With documentation from Hooked on Driving, any customer of HOD’s California region who purchases a garage-condo at Monterey Motorsport Park will receive a free garage-door opener (an approximately $2,500 value).
Monterey Motorsport Park will, in turn, spread the word about Hooked on Driving’s fun and exciting high-performance driving experience (HPDE) opportunities. Any existing or future buyer at Monterey Motorsport Park will be able to drive in a free one-day HPDE track day in California, plus enjoy a one-year Team HOD family membership. What’s more, garage-condo prospects who contact one of our brokers to learn more about Monterey Motorsport Park and request referral documentation will receive $100 off of a Hooked on Driving California region HPDE activity.
An Unbeatable Team — On and Off the Track
Founded in 2004, Hooked on Driving is America’s #1 non-competitive, performance driving program. HOD focuses on providing high-performance training for drivers with track-capable performance or sporty cars on a well-known race track, grouped according to driver experience. All HOD events are non-competitive — there’s no racing, timing or training to become a licensed racecar driver. BUT… prepare yourself to have safe BIG FUN and the time of your life with an experience that will make you want to come back again and again.
Hooked on Driving now offers programs for auto enthusiasts from coast to coast — from California to the Pacific Northwest, Florida to New England…and in between. To learn more about HOD and its events, visit hookedondriving.com. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 209-785-4400.
Monterey Motorsport Park has also been designed for people who love their cars and motorcycles. Located just a few miles from the legendary WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, this exclusive garage-condo complex appeals to auto enthusiasts with car collections, large or small, who want to join a unique car community. Every unit has a mezzanine that can be customized into a leisure retreat or personal office — which will give owners a place to congregate, gather with friends, watch races on TV, or work on their cars.
“Monterey Motorsport Park is a dream solution for the auto enthusiast who not only loves performance cars, but also has a passion for driving them to their potential on a closed circuit. This is a perfect partnership — with Monterey Motorsport Park’s close proximity to WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca and HOD having one of the largest inventories of track events at this revered track.”David Ray, HOD founder and owner of the California region
First Class Accommodations for your Cars
If it were up to your cars or motorcycles to decide, they would choose Monterey Motorsport Park as their home. The upscale garage-condos are designed to pamper you and your collection with an unmatched set of amenities:
- A location where you can tune and work on your cars or motorcycles without noise complaints from your neighbors
- A community of notable owners with interests that are just like yours
- Oversized roll-up doors for easily moving vehicles into and out of your garage-condo (Buyers referred from HOD get a free garage-door opener)
- A separate walk-in entrance for you and your guests
- Soaring ceilings in each unit to as much as 25 feet, creating a spacious feeling
- Access-controlled entry to the complex, with video surveillance and proactive remote guarding services for added security
- High-speed fiber optic Internet and cable TV options for each unit
Construction is proceeding rapidly, with the grand opening targeted for the last quarter of the year. You can view the construction progress online by following our live construction cam.
To arrange a tour of the facility, contact our brokerage team:
- Josh Jones, Cushman & Wakefield, Josh.Jones@cushwake.com, (831) 647-2106
- Ryan Clark, Cushman & Wakefield, Ryan.p.Clark@cushwake.com, (831) 755-1635
- Dennis Chambers, email@example.com, (408) 605-6760
- You can also get in touch with Gordon McCall, who’s part of the development team and will be relocating his business — McCall Events — to the community upon build-out, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (831) 372-9311.
- Or you can contact Ralph Borelli at email@example.com or call (408) 521-7117.