Monterey Motorsport Park is no longer a vision of the next generation of garage-condos. It’s a reality you can touch, see and explore.
The summer weather has allowed us to make significant progress toward our planned opening in just a couple of months. And now, there’s a fully furnished sales model that you can see online in a 3-dimensional tour — or better yet, schedule 30 minutes with our brokerage team to stroll through the space and experience it in-person.
Walking Tour of Sales Model
Come on in. Take a look around Unit 11A. Notice how spacious the garage floor is, large enough to store multiple vehicles — and more if space-saving lifts are used. There’s plenty of room to wrench on your cars, if that’s your thing — as well as to store parts and install cabinets for your tools.
The art gracing the walls? Yes, those are stunning — but they’re not photographs. They’re paintings by Thierry Thompson, an internationally renowned master fine artist whose work hangs in prestigious collections worldwide — including the corporate collections of Porsche and Mercedes Benz, noted museums, galleries and public spaces such as the Pentagon. Thanks go to Light+Shadow Fine Art in Carmel-by-the-Sea for loaning us the framed works.
Follow me upstairs to the mezzanine. This space is what transforms Monterey Motorsport Park from a storage facility into a unique car community. Owners can customize their mezzanine into anything from an office to a luxurious personal space like this one — with big-screen TV, wet bar and dining area, and richly appointed lounge. A great place for entertaining friends and associates on race days…or anytime.
Looking around, you can see how light and airy these garage-condos are — with soaring ceilings and ample glass to let the sunshine in. This is not some dingy storage unit. It truly is a one-of-a-kind indulgence for people who are passionate about their car collections and motorsports.
Want to see the space rather than read about it? A 3D tour is here. Better yet, contact a member of our brokerage team to arrange a personal tour.
Construction Continues on Schedule
Construction progress is proceeding rapidly at Monterey Motorsport Park. Part of the parking lot is paved — you can drive right up to the door of our sales model. Our final PG&E conduit inspection will happen within a week. After that, our general contractor and co-developer, SWENSON, will mount the switch gears and pull cable for the electricity supply.
The last retaining wall footing will be poured this week. Storm drain improvements are in progress and will be completed prior to paving the remainder of the parking lot at the end of October. More importantly, stucco and painting are complete on three of the four buildings in the complex: A, B and C. Stucco work will begin on Building D in about a week. Final completion of this extraordinary complex for car enthusiasts isn’t far away now — check out our live construction cam to follow the progress.
It’s Getting Late for Early Birds
Time is running out for early birds who want the best selection — when there’s still time to discuss combining units or making other modifications to suit your specific needs or desires.
As always, luxury amenities for all owners at Monterey Motorsport Park include:
- A completely fenced facility — with access-controlled entry to the complex, video surveillance and proactive remote guarding services
- Oversized roll-up doors for easily moving vehicles into and out of your garage-condo
- A separate walk-in door for you and your guests
- Soaring ceilings in each unit to as much as 25 feet — to accommodate the comfortable, roomy mezzanines
- High-speed fiber optic Internet and cable TV access
To arrange a tour of the new sales model or get more information about the remaining units, contact our brokerage team:
- Josh Jones, Cushman & Wakefield, Josh.Jones@cushwake.com, (831) 647-2106
- Ryan Clark, Cushman & Wakefield, Ryan.p.Clark@cushwake.com, (831) 755-1635
- Dennis Chambers, email@example.com, (408) 605-6760
- You can also get in touch with Gordon McCall, who’s part of the development team and will be relocating his business — McCall Events — to the community upon build-out, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (831) 372-9311.
- Or you can contact Ralph Borelli at email@example.com or call (408) 521-7117.