Fisheye Time-Lapse Gives Birds-Eye View of Monterey Motorsport Park
Need a fun break in your day while sheltering at home? Take a look at this cool video. In a little over a minute, you can watch Monterey Motorsport Park rise before your eyes.
The luxury garage-condo complex adjacent to Monterey Regional Airport wrapped major construction several months ago. And the 17-month effort by lead contractor, SWENSON, has been condensed into less than 70-seconds — with the help of a panoramic, fisheye lens.
- SWENSON cuts and fills nearly 10,000 cubic yards of dirt
- Completes all underground work including water, sewer, electricity, fire sprinkler water, and drainage that meets EPA standards for Storm Water Pollution
- Pours more than 27,000 cubic feet of concrete
- Lays over 17,000 cubic feet of asphalt
- Raises the steel framing and walls and puts on the finishing touches
And all in just over one minute of your time!
Take a Few More Moments for a Closer Look
Once you’ve watched our time-lapse video, you might want to take a few more moments to explore the Monterey Peninsula’s newest luxury car condo facility online.
- Unique personal spaces in every garage-condo — Each unit features a spacious mezzanine 13 feet about the garage floor, which owners are converting into luxury leisure hideouts or off-hours offices. With ceilings of up to 25 feet in the garage-condos, these mezzanine lofts are both roomy and airy.
- High-speed Internet connection options — The bandwidth you need for watching videos, downloading large files or running a small business. Check out our CC&Rs for business guidelines.
- VoIP Phone-Cable TV — Enjoy Voice over IP (VoIP) phone service via your optional fiber-optic Internet connection. Plus, you can opt for cable TV access as well.
- Ample security safeguards — A completely fenced perimeter with 24×7 access-controlled entrance gates, abundant lighting, and pro-active remote guarding from Elite Interactive Solutions — to stop break-ins before they occur.
- EV charging, car wash and more— Conveniently charge your electric vehicle at the on-site charging stations, and take advantage of the on-site car wash, compressed air and water.
- Restrooms and shower — There will be several owners restrooms on-site, including one with a shower for your use. Plus, you can connect with our water loop and waste line if you want to install your own private restroom or sink.
Don’t Wait — Units Are Going Fast!
Even in the current extraordinary environment, sales are continuing to close. With two-thirds of the units already spoken for, you don’t have long if you want the best selection. For more information, contact one of our brokers today:
- Josh Jones, Mahoney & Associates, email@example.com, (831) 233-2196
- Ryan Clark, Cushman & Wakefield, Ryan.p.Clark@cushwake.com, (831) 755-1635
- Dennis Chambers, firstname.lastname@example.org, (408) 605-6760
- You can also get in touch with Gordon McCall, who’s part of the development team and will be relocating his business — McCall Events — to the community upon build-out, at email@example.com or call (831) 372-9311.
- Or you can contact Ralph Borelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 521-7117.