Select Businesses Joining Collectors and Auto Enthusiasts at Monterey Motorsport Parkhttps://secureservercdn.net/220.127.116.11/8e1.60e.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/business_use.png?time=1612809255 1000 541 Monterey Motorsport Park Monterey Motorsport Park https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/ebc850999cc676f2f74b35203a47dd24?s=96&d=mm&r=g
The spectacular, upscale garage-condo facility and luxury car community at Monterey Motorsport Park is now open and attracting a who’s who of collectors and motorsports enthusiasts on the Monterey Peninsula and beyond.
With construction just completed on the four-building, 86-unit complex, demand has really revved up — with over 65% of the luxury garage-condos now sold.
But while collectors and motorsports enthusiasts are in the pole position among buyers —select owners plan to use their garage-condo for their primary, or part-time, business.
One of the first business people to move into Monterey Motorsport Park will be Gordon McCall of McCall Events, the co-host of McCall’s Motorworks Revival — the elegant event that kicks off Monterey Car Week each August at the Monterey Jet Center. McCall is also a noted collector of both classic automobiles and motorcycles and a former class judge at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance — and will store his collections in his unit.
A variety of business uses — including DMV-licensed, ecommerce-driven wholesale and retail custom car buying and selling services — have been approved for the community. The primary qualification to operate a business at Monterey Motorsport is that it must be low-impact in terms of water usage, traffic, parking, and noise. Full covenants, conditions and restrictions (CC&Rs) are available from the community’s brokerage team.
Multipurpose Mezzanine Spaces
Each of the unique garage-condos will feature a large mezzanine overlooking the garage floor, reachable via an interior staircase. Owners are customizing these superb spaces into personal offices or plush retreats — with large-screen TVs, sofas, refrigerators, wet bars, and more.
Luxury amenities offered at Monterey Motorsport Park include:
- Super-fast fiber-optic Internet connection options from Comcast and AT&T — Perfect for business demands, as well as for VoIP phone service and cable TV
- Internal water loop for private restrooms — In addition to the common restrooms and shower for the community, owners can install a private restroom in their unit, if desired
- Proactive remote guarding — The complex is completely fenced with access-controlled entry and remote guarding to warn off intruders before a break-in occurs
- Convenient car wash, EV charging, compressed air, and water — Everything you need for your vehicle
The result is that rather than a one-dimensional storage environment, Monterey Motorsport Park will stand as a warm, welcoming, vibrant car community — one that will see many owners gathering on race days, during Car Week or simply to enjoy their leisure time.
SBA Financing of Up to 25 Years
TMC Financing — a premier SBA lender that’s provided more than $9 billion in loans for over 5,000 businesses in California and Nevada — offers a range of SBA financing options for small businesses. This includes new fixed SBA 504 loans with low interest rates and terms of up to 25 years, specifically designed to help businesses buy commercial real estate and other fixed assets at low, long-term fixed interest rates. 25-year loans have recently reached historical lows of less than 3%. For more info, contact Bruce Whitaker at TMC Financing.
Garage-Condo Sales Are Accelerating
With spring right around the corner, sales of the luxury garage-condos are accelerating. Selection is still appealing — but that won’t last for long if the recent surge continues — now with nearly two out of every three units spoken for. Contact our brokerage team:
- Josh Jones, Mahoney & Associates, firstname.lastname@example.org, (831) 233-2196
- Ryan Clark, Cushman & Wakefield, Ryan.p.Clark@cushwake.com, (831) 755-1635
- Dennis Chambers, email@example.com, (408) 605-6760
- You can also get in touch with Gordon McCall, who’s part of the development team and will be relocating his business — McCall Events — to the community upon build-out, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (831) 372-9311.
- Or you can contact Ralph Borelli at email@example.com or call (408) 521-7117.